CONTACTINTEGRATED LOGISTICS SYSTEMS
Tel: (+49) 0721-97037-27
LATEST NEWSNew Homepage online
A global procurement and transport logistics, which is both cost-effective and of appropriate quality, in the form of an effective logistics concept, is a central factor determining the success of an operating company.
The challenge is to find the right balance of high procurement reliability, low stock levels and minimum transport costs.
Development of a Logistics Concept
Taking into account the relevant industry sector and its specific requirements, we shall develop concepts for you that will produce a reduction in logistics costs while ensuring that material availability is maintained.
- Design and optimisation of your procurement network
- Optimisation of transport scheduling, transport batch sizes and frequencies
- Introduction of regional carrier concepts, implementation of consolidation points (hubs), route optimisation
- Optimisation of goods inwards processes and warehousing / buffer storage of bought-in parts and raw materials
- Reduction in procurement costs through consolidation of freight volumes and adjustment of the terms of delivery and INCOTERMS
- Exploitation of synergy potentials through a combination of procurement and distribution
- Calculation of freight volumes in the network as the basis of tenders for logistics service providers and shipping companies
- Visualisation of the goods flows (source-destination diagram)
- Planning of the transportation organisation and container circuits
- Appropriate integration of network partners (e.g. logistics service providers)
Benefits to you:
- Reduction in logistics costs
- Guaranteed procurement reliability
- Reduction in stock levels within the supply chain
- Elimination of inefficient handling steps
- Increased transparency of logistics processes